Ginger & Juniper Warming Oil
- Product Details
Free Wild Rose Beauty Balm 15g when you spend over £40 T&C apply
- Size 100ml
- PLU 1402
- Product Buying Options
A 100% organic, stimulating blend of ginger, juniper and rosemary in a skin conditioning, sunflower oil base. This warming oil brings comfort when overtired and is ideal to use after sports, gardening or general over exertion. This skin conditioning blend of oils is easily spread and absorbed across larger areas of skin, making it perfect for a warming, comforting massage.
• Suitable for all skin types
• Perfect for massage after over exertion
• 100% organic
Shake well before use and apply a small amount of oil to one palm. Rub your hands together to warm the oil then massage into muscles.
Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) oil*+, Triticum vulgare (Wheat) germ oil*, Zingiber officinale (Ginger) root oil*, Juniperus communis (Juniper) fruit oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil*, Salvia lavandulaefolia (Sage) herb oil*, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. +Nut based ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 100% organic ingredients.
Bottle/Jar: Glass. Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles, in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. Remove the lid and recycle seperately.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery