Detox Toning Oil
- Product Details
- 4 Reviews
Free Seaweed & Arnica Foaming Bath 200ml with £50 spend
- Size 100 ml
- PLU 1401
- Product Buying Options
This toning oil is a detoxifying blend of cleansing lemon, stimulating black pepper and rejuvenating frankincense. Warming and strengthening, with regular use it can help to eliminate toxins from your body while stimulating and helping to improve your overall skin tone.
- Stimulates and improves skin tone
- Helps to eliminate toxins from your body
- A blend used for lymphatic drainage by Aromatherapists
How to use:
Massage into your skin daily, concentrating on areas you want to improve. Shake well before use and apply a small amount of oil to one palm. Rub your hands together to warm the oil then massage vigorously into your body. For best results, use after a bath or shower, or after body brushing.
For external use only.
"It really does work to tone the skin." OK! Magazine
Glycine soja (Soya) oil*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) oil*+, Triticum vulgare (Wheat) germ oil*, Citrus sinesis (Orange) peel oil expressed*, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, Citrus limonum (Lemon) peel oil expressed*, Juniperus communis (Juniper) fruit oil*, Piper nigrum (Black pepper) fruit oil*, Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) leaf oil*, Cananga odorata (Ylang ylang) flower oil*, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl salicylate, Citral, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. +Nut based ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 99% organic ingredients.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery