Soothing Massage Oil
- Product Details
Spend £40 and get the Beauty Box for £25 (worth £90) T&C apply
- Size 100ml
- PLU 1312
- Product Buying Options
This soothing massage oil is a blend of revitalising essential oils in a skin-softening base of vegetable oils to nourish your body and calm your mind. The conditioning base of almond, avocado and jojoba oils is fragranced with balancing geranium, palmarosa and cypress and relaxing lavender and bergamot to help you relax and unwind.
- For all skin types
- Promotes relaxation and a deep sense of wellbeing
- Helps prevent moisture loss
Ideal for a skin conditioning massage. Shake well before use and apply a small amount of oil to one palm. Rub your hands together to warm the oil then massage into your skin.
Warnings: For external use only.
Glycine soja (Soya) oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) oil*+, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil*, Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil*, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) fruit oil*, Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa) oil*, Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress) oil*, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. +Nut based ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Made with 99% organic ingredients.
Bottle/Jar: Glass. Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles, in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. Remove the lid and recycle seperately.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery