- Product Details
- Be the first to review
- Size 10ml
- PLU 2206
- Product Buying Options
Naturally balancing for the skin and emotions, palmarosa blends well with bergamot, cedarwood and geranium.
With a beautiful fresh, green and floral scent, this soothing organic oil is steam distilled from the wild-growing grass near Tororo, in eastern Uganda. We’ve worked with a young farmer, Joel, to set up the distillery for aromatic crops grown on local farms, creating valuable employment.
Key action: Cleansing
Latin name: Cymbopogon martini
Country of origin: Uganda
Blends beautifully with: bergamot, cedarwood and geranium
How to use:
Bath & Shower
Inhale the aromatic steam while your skin absorbs all the benefits of the oil. For adults, add up to 5 drops in 2 tbsp bath oil, shower gel, full fat milk or carrier oil. For children over 2 years old or adults with sensitive skin, reduce the amount to up to 2 drops per 2 tbsp.
This technique helps to clear your head and nose. For adults, add 4–6 drops to a bowl of steaming water, place a towel over your head and breathe. Children over 2 years old, adults with sensitive skin and asthmatics should not inhale directly. Instead, place the bowl of hot water with added oils in the room nearby.
Balances your body and mind while helping to ease aching muscles. For adults, use up to 15 drops in 2 tbsp of base oil. For children over 2 years old or adults with sensitive skin, use up to 6 drops in 2 tbsp of base oil.
Diffusers & Burners
A natural air freshener, this technique creates a balancing ambiance and set a mood. For adults, add 1–3 drops in a diffuser or burner. For children over 2 years old, add 1–3 drops in a diffuser.
Warning Do not use undiluted on the skin. For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. Flammable. Use within 12 months of opening.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery