Bergamot Organic Essential Oil
- Product Details
Geranium & Orange Special offer - spend and save
- Size 10ml
- PLU 2161
- Product Buying Options
Bergamot is one of our top ten bestselling essential oils - Bergamot is an uplifting and fruity oil, expressed from the citrus fruit’s peel. It’s great for balancing your body, mind and emotions, and particularly useful if you’re feeling anxious.
- Key benefit: Relaxing
- Latin name: Citrus aurantium bergamia
- Country of origin: Italy (Sicily)
- Blends beautifully with: black pepper, cypress, frankincense, neroli and melissa
Bath & Shower
The essential oil is inhaled through the aromatic steam, as well as being absorbed by the skin. For adults, add up to 5 drops in 2 tbsp bath oil, shower gel, or carrier oil. For children over 2 years old or adults with sensitive skin, reduce the amount to up to 2 drops per 2 tbsp. Not suitable for children under two years old.
This technique helps to clear your head and nose. For adults, add 4–6 drops to a bowl of steaming water, pace a towel over your head and breathe. Children over 2 years old, adults with sensitive skin and asthmatics should not inhale directly. Instead, place the bowl of hot water with added oils in the room nearby. Not suitable for children under two years old.
Relaxes your body and mind while helping to soothe aching muscles. For adults, use up to 7 drops in 1 tbsp of base oil. For children over 2 years old or adults with sensitive skin, use up to 3 drops in 1 tbsp of base oil. Not suitable for children under two years old.
Diffusers & Burners
A natural air freshener, this technique creates a relaxing ambiance and mood. For adults, add 1–3 drops in a diffuser or burner. For children over 2 years old, add 1–3 drops in a diffuser. Not suitable for children under two years old.
10ml essential oil of Bergamot, Citrus aurantium bergamia*
Bergaptene-free and low furanocoumarin.
Bottle/Jar: Glass. Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles, in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. Remove the lid and recycle seperately.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery