Aromatherapy Blend - De Stress
- Product Details
- 5 Reviews
Free Seaweed & Arnica Foaming Bath 200ml with £50 spend
- Size 10ml
- PLU 2713
- Product Buying Options
This tranquil blend of soothing ylang ylang, nourishing neroli and uplifting petitgrain relaxes your body and mind. It helps ease your worries and troubles by transporting you to a place of peace and calm.
- Naturally calming and uplifting
- Brings a sense of tranquility
- Great for an office diffuser
How to use:
Diffusers & Burners
A natural air freshener, this technique creates a relaxing ambiance and mood. For adults, add 1–3 drops in a diffuser or burner. For children over 2 years old, add 1–3 drops in a diffuser.
This technique helps to clear your head and nose. For adults, add 4–6 drops to a bowl of steaming water, pace a towel over your head and breathe. Children over 2 years old, adults with sensitive skin and asthmatics should not inhale directly. Instead, place the bowl of hot water with added oils in the room nearby.
Relaxes your body and mind while helping to ease aching muscles. For adults, use up to 15 drops in 2 tbsp of base oil. For children over 2 years old or adults with sensitive skin, use up to 6 drops in 2 tbsp of base oil.
Warnings: Do not use undiluted on the skin. For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Flammable.
|Amount of base oil/lotion/bath oil/shower gel|
|(1 tbsp)||(2 tbsp)||(2.5 tbsp)||(3 tbsp)||(5 tbsp)|
|Maximum number of essential oil drops|
|Children over 2 years, adults with delicate skin or applying to face||2||4||5||6||10|
|Adults with no skin sensitivities||5||10||12||15||25|
Cananga odorata (Ylang ylang) flower oil*, Copaifera officinalis (Balsam copaiba) resin*, Citrus aurantium (Petitgrain) leaf/twig oil*, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) flower oil*, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl salicylate, Citral, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 100% organic ingredients.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery