- The Feel Good Loyalty card scheme is owned and operated by Neal's Yard (Natural Remedies) Limited ("We", “Us”, “Our” or “Neal’s Yard Remedies”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 01597194 and have our registered office at Peacemarsh, Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4EU.
- These Term and Conditions (including our Privacy Notice) govern the collection and use of Feel Good points and set out the terms of the contract between you and Neal’s Yard Remedies.
- Use of the Feel Good Loyalty card implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of use. Feel Good Loyalty cards are issued by and remain the property of Neal’s Yard Remedies.
- Neal’s Yard Remedies reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions, at any time, on reasonable notice for legal, regulatory, business or notice reasons. Members of the Feel Good Loyalty card who continue to participate in the Feel Good Loyalty card scheme following notification of such a change will be considered to have accepted the updated terms and conditions.
- Neal’s Yard Remedies may suspend or terminate the Feel Good Loyalty scheme at any time at our sole discretion and for any reason. In such event, Feel Good Loyalty members will be notified and all accounts will be suspended or terminated
Please note that we are temporarily unable to offer our Feel Good loyalty scheme online. You can still collect and redeem points in our stores If you have any queries, please contact Customer Care on 01747 834634.
Feel Good Loyalty Card Scheme
- You can apply to register to become a Feel Good Loyalty Card member and earn Feel Good points on qualifying purchases.
- Neal’s Yard Remedies reserves the right to refuse an application for any reason and without liability.
- If you register to become a member of the Feel Good Loyalty scheme you have to provide your name, address, email address and marketing preference.
- You must ensure that the details you provide are correct, complete and not inappropriate in any way. You agree to inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. Neal’s Yard Remedies cannot be held responsible for any loss of points, vouchers or promotional codes incurred as a result of out of date details.
Some of the benefits of joining the Feel Good Loyalty card scheme are listed below:
1. Occasional prize draw and other competitions.
2. Feel Good points promotions.
3. Priority access to certain products, launches, events and promotions.
4. All benefits and promotions are at Neal’s Yard Remedies sole discretion, subject to availability and may have additional terms and conditions. See our Feel Good Loyalty landing page for more details
- The Feel Good Loyalty scheme is only available at participating Neal’s Yard Remedies UK stores. Our Feel Good Loyalty scheme is unavailable online. Those stores not currently participating are Hereford, Edinburgh, and Beverley.
- Feel Good points cannot be issued or redeemed on treatments (including Therapies), Gift Cards or Gift Vouchers, Courses (including the Neal’s Yard Remedies Diploma course).
- Nealsyardremedies.com, the Neal’s Yard Remedies App, NYR Organic home consultants and other stockists are excluded from the Feel Good Loyalty scheme. Feel Good points cannot be redeemed or accrued on purchases made through these sales channels.
- The Feel Good Loyalty card cannot be used in conjunction with any of Neal’s Yard Remedies ongoing loyalty or discount schemes including but not limited to therapies, courses, students, staff or corporate discount.
- Staff of Neal’s Yard Remedies are not permitted to join the Feel Good Loyalty scheme.
- Neal’s Yard Remedies may terminate any Feel Good Loyalty member's account should the account be inactive for a period of 24 months or more.
- Neal’s Yard Remedies reserves the right to suspend or terminate any Feel Good Loyalty member’s account, if, in its sole discretion, it determines that the Feel Good member has breached these Terms and Conditions, or if the Feel Good Loyalty card member has supplied false or misleading information, or if Neal’s Yard Remedies considers that the Feel Good Loyalty member has acted improperly or in an abusive, defamatory, criminal or offensive way to any other Feel Good Loyalty member or to any member of staff. This list is not exhaustive.
- The Feel Good Loyalty card is a promotional loyalty card and not a cheque guarantee card, debit or credit card.
- Feel Good Loyalty accounts can be managed by contacting Customer Care 01747 834698 (Monday to Friday 9-5, Saturday 9-4.30) or 01747 834634 (Monday to Friday 10-5).
- Feel Good Loyalty members can check their balance by visiting a Neal’s Yard Remedies store and can check their balance and the expiry of points by contacting Customer Care 01747 834698 (Monday to Friday 9-5, Saturday 9-4.30) or 01747 834634 (Monday to Friday 10-5).
- Feel Good points issued or redeemed may take up to 24 hours to be applied to the member’s Feel Good Loyalty account.
- Neal’s Yard Remedies will correct an account if it is shown to Neal’s Yard Remedies’ reasonable satisfaction to be wrong but, unless there are clear records showing this, Neal’s Yard Remedies’ decision is final.
- Feel Good Loyalty accounts, cards, points, vouchers or promotional codes cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
- Feel Good Loyalty Card members may inherit the points or vouchers of a family member who has died by providing a written request informing us of the membership details of the deceased.
- Neal’s Yard Remedies is not responsible for the loss of a member's Feel Good Loyalty Card, which must be kept securely by the member.
- If a Feel Good Loyalty member has their Feel Good Loyalty Card stolen, Feel Good Loyalty members may lose all of the Feel Good points that had accumulated on their card unless they contact Neal’s Yard Remedies promptly to notify them of their loss. Feel Good points may be transferred to a new card at Neal’s Yard Remedies’ sole discretion.
- Neal’s Yard Remedies cannot be held liable for lost, stolen or damaged Feel Good loyalty cards, nor for any points accrued on or redeemed from the Feel Good loyalty points without your knowledge. Neal’s Yard Remedies reserves the right not to issue a replacement Feel Good loyalty card in any circumstances.
- Standard Feel Good points are issued at 5 points per £1 on all in-store purchases, rounded to the nearest pound.
- Feel Good points are only issued and can only be redeemed on transactions made in GBP £ Sterling.
- There is no minimum or maximum basket value for accruing Feel Good points.
- There is no minimum or maximum number of Feel Good points that can be used against purchases and Feel Good points can be used for full or part payment in-store.
- Only one Feel Good Loyalty card can be used per transaction.
- Feel Good points can only be issued retrospectively on in-store purchases, if a valid till receipt is presented with the Feel Good Loyalty Card.
- Feel Good points cannot be issued retrospectively for purchases bought prior to the launch of the Feel Good Loyalty scheme membership.
- The number of Feel Good points issued for a product may vary from time to time at Neal’s Yard Remedies’ sole discretion.
- Feel Good points have no cash value. Feel Good points will not be exchanged for cash or other alternatives.
- Feel Good points can be redeemed against valid purchases at a rate of 1 Feel Good point = 1p in-store. Any refund of items purchased using Feel Good points will be made by crediting the applicable amount of Feel Good points back onto the Feel Good Loyalty card used originally.
- Neal’s Yard Remedies is under no obligation to award Feel Good points for any reason outside of qualifying transactions.
- Feel Good points awarded at the time of the transaction may be removed or cancelled if Neal’s Yard Remedies determines that the Feel Good points were collected in breach of these Terms and Conditions or were awarded in error.
- Neal’s Yard Remedies is entitled to remove Feel Good points at any time if products are returned for any reason and a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given. This also applies to the exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with an equivalent Feel Good points value.
- Neal’s Yard Remedies may set a limit on the number of times Feel Good points are awarded for promotional items on which additional Feel Good points are available.
- Individual promotions may have different limits as communicated in their purchase conditions. Any participation in promotional offers above and beyond what could objectively be considered consumer behaviour or personal use may be considered as abuse of the scheme.
- Neal’s Yard Remedies may, at its sole discretion, exclude products from the Feel Good Loyalty scheme.
- Feel Good Loyalty members can earn a maximum of 30,000 points in any 12 month period.
- Feel Good points expire 12 months after the last activity on the Feel Good Loyalty card i.e. accruing or redeeming Feel Good points.
- All personal data will be collected and used in accordance with our Privacy Notice
- By registering for the Feel Good Loyalty Card you are agreeing that Neal’s Yard Remedies (or our third party service provider) may update you by email with service messages for the Feel Good Loyalty Card Scheme. In addition, if you opt in to receive marketing communications, you will also receive marketing emails, promotional offers, competitions, news and updates from Neal’s Yard Remedies, Neal’s Yard Remedies Group Companies and our franchisees.
- Neal’s Yard Remedies is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Feel Good Loyalty scheme. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- All logos, brands and trademarks used for the Feel Good Loyalty scheme including, but not limited to, Neal’s Yard Remedies and Feel Good Loyalty are owned by Neal’s Yard (Natural Remedies) Limited or its group companies. You may not use these without our consent.
Unfortunately, we have been made aware from our supplier that in some instances the LIV Aroma-Diffuser may fall short of our usual high standards. Please see the safety notice below: