Wild Rose Body Polish
- Product Details
Free Sensitive Micellar Cleanser 100ml £60 spend T&C apply
- Size 150ml
- PLU 0884
- Product Buying Options
Our certified organic Wild Rose Body Polish gently exfoliates and nourishes for visibly radiant skin from the very first use. With crushed organic wild rosehip seeds to smooth and refine and sodium hyaluronate to intensely moisturise the skin, this beautifully fragranced body polish will leave skin feeling soft and renewed.
- Gently exfoliates for enhanced radiance
- Replenishes the skin
- Certified organic
“I enjoyed the positive effect this product had on my skin; it was excellent!”
Emma, consumer trial participant for Wild Rose Body Polish.
Massage into damp skin using an upwards circular motion and rinse thoroughly.
Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Glycerin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Cetearyl Olivate, Levulinic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glucose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cera Alba/Beeswax*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Boswellia Sacra Resin Oil*, Cymbopogon Martini Oil*, Sodium Levulinate, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil*, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral.
*Organic. From Essential Oils. Of total: 99.8% natural origin, 87% organic.
Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
Not Suitable for Vegans due to Beeswax
Tube: Plastic (PE). Recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point.
Label: Leave on.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery