- Product Details
Free Wild Rose Beauty Balm 15g when you spend over £40 T&C apply
- Size 50g
- PLU 0512
- Product Buying Options
One of our best sellers, this soothing vitamin-rich moisturiser is a must have for sensitive skin. With a blend of sweet almond and evening primrose oils, it helps to tone, balance, and protect your skin, while preventing it from future moisture loss.
- For sensitive skin types
- Helps prevent moisture loss
- Tones and protects
- Dermatologically Tested
Jar - Glass
Use daily after cleansing and toning. Apply to skin using an upward circular motion, taking care around the delicate eye area. If you have particularly sensitive skin apply throught the day as and when needed.
Aqua (Water), Prunus amygdalusdulcis oil*, Cocos nucifera oil*, Glycerin, Cetyl alcohol, Cetearyl glucoside, Cetearyl olivate, Cera alba*, Helianthus annuus seed oil*, Calendula officinalis flower extract*, Sorbitan olivate,Lecithin, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil*,Oenothera biennis oil*, Chamomilla recutita flower extract*, Lavandula officinalis extract*,Pelargonium graveolens flower oil*, Citrus limonpeel oil*, Xanthan gum, Tocopherol, Levulinicacid, Sodium levulinate, Potassium sorbate, Sodium dehydroacetate, Alcohol denat.*,Citral,Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organic ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.Made with 71% organic ingredients.
Bottle/Jar: Glass. Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles, in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. Remove the lid and recycle separately.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery