- B Vitamins have many uses including contributing to the release of energy from foods, supporting the healthy function of the nervous system, contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and supporting normal psychological function
- Vitamins B6, B2, B12, C and biotin contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B1, B3, B6 and B12 contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B6, B12 and folic acid contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- No synthetic binders
- No synthetic binders.
- No synthetic fillers.
- No GM.
- No nano technology.
- Suitable for vegans
Excellent supplement well worth a try
I am vegetarian and have been using these supplements from here for many years wouldn’t use any others
These were recommended to me for my well-being whilst undergoing acupuncture and a particularly stressful time in work several years ago. I’ve taken them ever since! Would highly recommend.