- A combination of nutrients balanced to support the physiological requirements of pregnancy
- Can be used prior to, during and after pregnancy
- The Department of Health recommends that women who could become pregnant or who are already pregnant take Folic Acid daily at 400 micrograms before conception and throughout the first 12 weeks of pregnancy
- Folic acid contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6 B12, C, Iron, Magnesium and Folate, contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- B Vitamins have many uses including contributing to the release of energy from foods, supporting the healthy function of the nervous system, contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and supporting normal psychological function
- Vitamins B6, B2, B12, C and biotin contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B1, B3, B6 and B12 contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B6, B12 and folic acid contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
My son’s wife feels confident that Neal’s Yard products are safe for her to take during pregnancy. As they live in the US, I’m posting them off, along with a pot of Mother’s Balm.
Contains everything I need and easy to swallow. Ideal!
35 weeks pregnant and baby seems to be nice and healthy and growing well.
Were hard to stomach in the first trimester but found eating straight after helped with the after taste. No complaints.
A well balanced supplement that kept me feeling strong. Added bonus not as smelly as other supplements out there.
Good quality supplement that made me feel well in my last trimester-felt so much more energetic after taking them. Also bought nettle tea from Neal's Yard, which gave me fantastic results during and after pregnancy (had one cup of tea a day). Thanks to Neal's Yard for quality supplements without synthetic binders and fillers.
These are the best supplements I gave found! I've been taking these from the first day I found out I was pregnant and I'm currently 37 weeks and 4 days. My pregnancy has been full of normal nausea, aches and pains but baby has been super healthy all the way through and with no problems. The capsules are larger but that doesnt matter as I know there packed full of good stuff and not synthetic rubbish. If I did struggle I opened the capsules up and put them in apple juice or a smoothie. I'm going to take these supplements through breastfeeding too.
i started taking these when we were trying to concieve and it's helped me throughout my journey to a happy and healthy 3 month old boy! LOVE THESE!
Since I've started taking these, my nails have become unbreakable, my skin has become brighter and my immune system feels really strong. Would definitely recommend these!