RRP £38 (WORTH OVER £43)
Lovingly crafted for mums and mums-to-be, this beautiful collection of organic, aromatherapeutic oils and an award-winning balm create the perfect self-care routine to soothe the mind and nourish delicate skin in pregnancy and beyond.
- Pure organic pampering for mums and mums-to-be
- Our new streamlined boxes use only FSC® certified cardboard with vegetable-based inks and no plastic
- Certified organic
- Vegetarian approved
Our cartons come from FSC® certified woodland, and since 2012, have offset 500 tonnes of CO2 with World Land Trust. We’ve helped this conservation charity protect 3,000,000m2 of endangered forest to date. Please recycle.
- Mother’s Bath Oil 100ml: Pure organic skin-nourishing oils to replenish and relax.
- Mother’s Massage Oil 100ml: An organic blend of aromatic oils to deeply nourish and relax.
- Mother’s Balm 50g: Intensely nourishes and helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Works well with:
- Mother’s Balm
- Mother’s Massage Oil
- Mother’s Bath Oil
- Pregnancy Supplement
- Organic Mother & Baby Collection
A beautifully presented and ideal Christmas present for my pregnant daughter in law. Can’t think of anything I would rather give her.
It is difficult for me to actually review my purchase as I did not buy it for myself. I was invited to a baby shower and it seemed like the perfect gift. Unfortunately when it arrived the massage oil had leaked. I got in touch and the service I received was brilliant. A replacement came within days.
I never did get to my first baby shower as the twins decided to arrive very early. After a worrying few weeks I am happy to say they are doing fine.
I’ve bought 3 of the organic Mothers collection as gifts over the last year any the recipients have all commented on how they love the products and have now bought some of the meals yard products themselves
My daughter was absolutely thrilled with the boxed gift. She already loves Neals Yard products and loved the selection of items included
I’ve been so achy and tired in the third trimester and this was a lovely treat to ease the aches.