It’s all in the eyes: a guide to revitalising eye care
The skin around your eyes is more delicate than the rest of your body, so it needs a little extra attention as part of your morning and evening skincare routines.
The first step in your eye care routine is to choose a natural eye cream that’s right for your skin. Whether you have fine lines, puffiness or dry patches – finding an eye cream that nurtures, nourishes and revitalises your skin while tackling your eye care challenges is so important.
What eye cream should I use?
- Target the delicate area around the eyes while smoothing and plumping fine lines and wrinkles with clinically proven Frankincense Intense Age Defying Eye Cream.
- Reduce the appearance of under-eye puffiness by soothing and cooling the area with Reviving White Tea Eye Gel.
- Visibly improve the appearance of dark circles with Wild Rose Eye Brightener, utilising hyaluronic acid and light reflecting mineral pigments to increase radiance.
- Nourish and protect your skin while reducing dry patches with our light and silky Rose Formula Hydrating Eye Cream.
Eye care routine
Once you’ve found the right products for your eye area, you can start incorporating them into your skincare routine and begin your journey to brighter, revitalised eyes. Remember to use them both morning and night for the best results.
1. Carefully remove eye make-up and cleanse
Use our Organic Eye Makeup Remover to gently remove your make-up. With a blend of nurturing damask rose, antioxidant-rich white tea and cooling aloe vera, it conditions your lashes while hydrating and protecting the delicate eye area.
2. Use a toner to restore skin
For a simple way to nourish and refresh your skin, use a toner such as our Nourishing Orange Flower Toner to tone your face and prime your skin ready for the next steps.
3. Gently apply your eye cream
Use your fingertips to dot a small amount of your chosen eye cream around the eyes, then lightly dab in until the product is fully absorbed.
4. Finish with a moisturiser or night cream
Apply a facial moisturiser to your freshly cleansed and toned skin every morning and evening. Again, use your fingertips for a light-touch and take extra care around the delicate eye area.
Discover our full range of eye care products to nourish your under eye area and help reduce the appearance of dark circles naturally.