Aromatic Body Butter
- Product Details
FREE Rosemary & Elderflower Shower Gel when you spend £50 T&C apply
- Size 200g
- PLU 0747
- Product Buying Options
Our rich and creamy body butter is blended with organic shea and cocoa butters and a relaxing blend of Geranium, Lavender and Marjoram Essential Oils. Together they leave your skin feeling smooth and smelling divine.
• Perfect for all skin types
• Luxurious texture
• Deeply relaxing blend of soothing aromatherapy oils
• Organic butters help to moisturise skin so it feels smooth and supple
Apply daily and after bathing. Warm the butter between your hands before massaging a small amount into the legs, arms and body.
Aqua (Water), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Glycerin, Cetyl alcohol, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter*, Theobroma caco (Cocoa) seed butter*, Stearyl olivate, Cera alba (Beeswax)*, Cetearyl glucoside, Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil*, Thymus mastichina (Marjoram) herb oil*, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Sodium hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Levulinic acid, Sodium levulinate, Xanthan gum, Potassium sorbate, Dehydroacetic acid, Citral, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 85% organic ingredients.
Jar: PET plastic. 100% recyclable. Recycle with plastics, usually in your kerbside recycling, or at household waste recycling centres.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. Remove the lid and recycle seperately.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery