Aromatic Body Butter
- Product Details
Free Wild Rose Beauty Balm 15g when you spend over £40 T&C apply
- Size 200g
- PLU 0747
- Product Buying Options
Our rich and creamy body butter is blended with organic shea and cocoa butters and a relaxing blend of Geranium, Lavender and Marjoram Essential Oils. Together they leave your skin feeling smooth and smelling divine.
• Perfect for all skin types
• Luxurious texture
• Deeply relaxing blend of soothing aromatherapy oils
• Organic butters help to moisturise skin so it feels smooth and supple
Apply daily and after bathing. Warm the butter between your hands before massaging a small amount into the legs, arms and body.
Aqua (Water), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Glycerin, Cetyl alcohol, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter*, Theobroma caco (Cocoa) seed butter*, Stearyl olivate, Cera alba (Beeswax)*, Cetearyl glucoside, Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil*, Thymus mastichina (Marjoram) herb oil*, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Sodium hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Levulinic acid, Sodium levulinate, Xanthan gum, Potassium sorbate, Dehydroacetic acid, Citral, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 85% organic ingredients.
Bottle/Jar: Glass. Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles, in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. Remove the lid and recycle seperately.
As part of our commitment to making all our packaging reusable, compostable or recyclable by 2025, we’re taking steps to replace all our current black lids and caps to a version that is easier to detect at recycling plants. This product is among those that have changed to our new lids. Made with non-carbon black pigment, the lids are more likely to be recycled when sorted with plastics. We advise customers check local recycling to determine correct sorting. We’ll be changing more of our black lids and caps used on our bottles, tubes and jars over the next year, in the meantime we suggest that customers check with their local authority where these can be recycled.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery