Pumice Foot Scrub
- Product Details
- Size 75 g
- PLU 0607
- Product Buying Options
Getting to work on even the toughest soles, this scrub treats tired feet in one simple step. It uses an exfoliating blend of peach seed and pumice to soften dry, hard or cracked skin while mallow and cleansing ginger mint work to smooth and freshen feet.
• Exfoliates, smoothes and softens
• Ginger Mint Essential Oil to freshen and revitalise.
How to use:
Mix with a little water in your palm and then massage into your feet with small circular movements, paying particular attention to areas with the hardest skin. Rinse off with warm water.
Tipper's Top Tips for Avoiding Plastic
- Pop into one of our stores and we'll refill your water bottle
- Carry a reusable bag in your handbag so you don't have to use carrier bags
- When you're out and about, politely decline a straw for your drink
- Avoid buying single use razors
- If you're a dog owner make sure to buy biodegradeable poo bags
- If you're buying loose herbs, bring a clean container in-store and we'll refill it for you
By Tipper Lewis, Head of Training & Naturopathic Herbalist
Aqua, Kaolin, Pumice powder, Prunus persica (Peach) seed powder, Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower extract*, Alcohol denat.*, Propolis cera extract*, Chamomilla recutita (Chamomile) extract*, Althaea officinalis (Marsh mallow) extract*, Mentha gentilis (Ginger mint) oil, Litsea cubeba oil*, Cinnamomum camphora linalooliferum (Ho) leaf oil, Glycerin, Xanthan gum, Levulinic acid, Potassium sorbate, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Made with 9% organic ingredients and 68% natural minerals.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery