Wild Rose Dry Body Oil
- Product Details
Geranium & Orange Special offer - spend and save
- Size 100ml
- PLU 0886
- Product Buying Options
Our certified organic Wild Rose Dry Body Oil with organic wild rosehip seed oil and naturally derived olive leaf extracts instantly replenishes skin for enhanced radiance. Clinically proven to moisturise for up to 24 hours with an intensely nourishing blend of organic oils including avocado, coconut and jojoba. This luxurious dry body oil instantly absorbs into skin with a featherlight touch to leave skin feeling silky soft with a natural glow.
- Instantly replenishes skin for a natural glow
- Clinically proven to moisturise skin for up to 24 hours
- Certified organic
“Beautiful fragrance and made my skin feel amazing.”
Joanne, consumer trial participant for Wild Rose Dry Body Oil
Apply daily. Mist onto clean dry skin and massage using an upwards circular motion.
Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients
Ethyl Olivate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Boswellia Sacra Resin Oil*, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Cymbopogon Martini Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil*, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Farnesol.
*Organic. From Essential Oils. Of Total: 100% Natural Origin, 36% Organic.
Warning: Avoid Contact With Eyes. Avoid Use In Case Of Known allergy to listed ingredients.
Suitable for Vegans
Bottle: Glass. Upcycle and re-use at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off bottle, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Pump: Hard to recycle as they are made from plastic and metal. Bring your used pumps into participating stores and we will recycle them for you.
Carton: FSC, widely recyclable.
Leaflet: Widely recycled in your kerbside recycling.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery