Meditation Aromatherapy Blend
- Product Details
- 3 Reviews
- Size 10ml
- PLU 2240
- Product Buying Options
Take time out to relax when you’re busy with our Meditation Aromatherapy Blend, which encourages slower, deeper breathing.
Expertly blended by Neal’s Yard Remedies’ Director of Natural Remedies, Susan Curtis, it creates a wonderfully restful yet uplifting aroma, that can be diffused to help promote a sense of calm and focus, ready for meditation or when you want to create a moment of zen.
“There is a relaxing base of vetiver and ethically sourced sandalwood to calm the active mind, the finest frankincense from Oman to deepen the breath – so important for a good meditation – and add focus, and then orange to add a lift. Finally the addition of a drop of black pepper is like a bit of magic that adds a vibrational zing to the whole blend.”
- Susan Curtis
- Add to a diffuser to enhance mindfulness practice
- Certified organic
Do not use undiluted on the skin. For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Flammable.
Only suitable for vaporisation and inhalation. If vaporising, simply add a few drops to a little water in a diffuser or burner, following the instructions, and inhale the relaxing aroma.
Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin*, Boswellia Sacra Resin Oil*, Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil Expressed*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil*, Cymbopogon Martini Oil*, Piper Nigrum (Pepper) Fruit Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica Wood Oil*, Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Needle Oil*, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Farnesol, Citral.
*Organic. Of total ingredients: 100% natural origin, 98.2% organic. From essential oils.
Made with 98.2% organic ingredients.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery