Why join Neal's Yard Remedies?
There’s no better time. Natural beauty is becoming increasingly popular so why not become a part of this growing trend by joining us at Neal’s Yard Remedies.
We are an award-winning natural and organic health and beauty brand founded in 1981 in Neal’s Yard, Covent Garden and here’s why we think you’ll love working with us…
- We are ethical pioneers
- We pride ourselves on honesty, integrity and transparency
- While we don’t like to brag, we have been lucky enough to win some really fantastic awards
- We have an extensive range of beauty products and remedies
What we offer in return
Not only would you be working in a friendly and energetic environment, but we also offer you some great benefits, some of which include:
- Generous product discounts
- 25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
- Community day
- Pension plan
- Essence of Neal's Yard Remedies Staff Awards
- Social Events
- Discounted courses covering a range of therapies
To apply please email us your CV and a covering email to: email@example.com (please also state which position you are interested in).
In recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees, we treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, and places an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.
Neal's Yard Remedies is an award-winning natural and organic health and beauty brand, founded in 1981 in Neal's Yard, Covent Garden in central London, UK. A global pioneer with more than 300 outlets in 22 countries, and growing year on year - why not grow your career in our retail sales team?
If you have a desire to become a holistic beauty expert, offering a tailored service that focusses on your customer's wellbeing as a whole, we have many exciting opportunities in-store for you to grow your retail sales career. Whether you're a motivated Sales Assistant who loves to help people while delivering exceptional customer service or a dynamic Store Manager looking to grow and develop your own team, we're always on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic individuals to help us drive our brand vision and share our love of natural and organic beauty and health with our customers.
Neal's Yard Remedies is an award-winning natural and organic health and beauty brand, founded in 1981 in Neal's Yard, Covent Garden in central London, UK. A global pioneer with more than 300 outlets in 22 countries, and growing year on year - it's never been a better time to join our head office team.
Whether you're just starting out, looking for a complete career change or taking the next step in your managerial career, we have a wide range of opportunities in our head office in Covent Garden, London. We're always on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic individuals to help us drive our brand vision in a fast paced, but extremely rewarding environment.
We currently have no roles available
Dorset Head Office & Factory
Neal's Yard Remedies is an award-winning natural and organic health and beauty brand, founded in 1981 in Neal's Yard, Covent Garden in central London, UK. A global pioneer with more than 300 outlets in 22 countries, and growing year on year - it's never been a better time to join our head office team at our eco-factory in Gillingham, Dorset.
We currently have the following roles available
- Formulation Chemist
- Quality Inspector
Please find an overview of each vacancy below:
Location: Peacemarsh, Gillingham, Dorset
To manage the Formulation of new and innovative, products across beauty, aromatherapy and natural health categories aligned with Neal’s Yard Remedies’ ethical and sustainable brand values and all required quality and regulatory standards across our markets. Click here to read more Click here to close ⟩⟩⟩
- Manage the formulation and development of new & innovative products from concept to manufacture within agreed budgets and timescales
- Work alongside manufacturing to ensure all new products can be scaled up appropriately, developing efficient methods of manufacture and leading troubleshooting where necessary
- Work with internal manufacturing or external subcontractors or finished product suppliers to develop innovative product solutions to support NPD strategy
- Work closely with the Brand and Marketing teams to provide support for copy and claims for new products
- Implement the technical guidelines and policies to ensure that all developments are safe, legal, and environmentally sensitive and reinforce the brand values across our markets
- Ensure all products are suitable for their intended markets and progress relevant registrations as appropriate
- Work cross functionally with departments such as procurement on key strategic projects that support NPD Strategy, cost-saving & business improvement
- Develop a culture of “R&D and Innovation” within the Team, coaching junior colleagues to achieve their business and personal objectives and supporting their development
- To assist in management of the R&D Laboratory to support the Company long term strategy as well as to be able to work to Industry Standards, e.g. to upgrade our portfolio of tools, instruments, etc.
- Input to the Formulation budget requirements on specific projects
- Manage formulations and other technical requirements from 3rd party service providers
- BSc (or equivalent) in Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy or alternative related discipline
- Experience within a pharmaceutical/cosmetic/consumer goods development role
- SCS Diploma in Cosmetic Science (not essential)
- Previous experience and full working knowledge of current EU and US regulatory requirements for the development and manufacture of health & beauty products
- Proven track record in overcoming formulation challenges such as development and scale-up of manufacturing processes
- Thorough knowledge of good laboratory practice (relevant accreditation) principles of sample preparation, measurement & analysis
- Naturally embodies the values contained in the ‘Essence of Neal’s Yard Remedies’
Location: Peacemarsh, Gillingham, Dorset
To protect the NYR brand and prevent delays in production by checking incoming goods and components to ensure compliance with quality specifications, and for referring issues to the appropriate people for decision. Click here to read more Click here to close ⟩⟩⟩
- Quality Inspections: Inspection of incoming components and finished goods to ensure compliance with quality specifications. Escalating issues as appropriate.
- Administration: Assisting with maintenance of QC records including spreadsheets and databases.
- Compliance:Ensure compliance with internal quality system requirements. Ensure compliance with all externally audited systems including ISO 22716, MHRA, FDA, GMP and HACCP. Assist Head of Quality with audits from external bodies and feedback reports relating to those audits. Assist Head of Quality with corrective and preventative action plans.
- Continuous Improvement and Self Development: To assist in ensuring that continuous improvement is driven throughout the team and the organisation. To continually develop their own and their teams skills/performance.
- Health and Safety: To comply with NYR’s H&S procedures. To report H&S risks and hazards to the Head of Quality/H&S Representative.
- Essential: • Able to demonstrate excellent organisational and analytical skills • Excellent communication skills and written/spoken English • Understanding of and empathy with NYR’s values • Confidence to work under own initiative, yet take direction well • Able to plan and manage own time effectively • Valid UK work permit allowing full time work
- Preferable: • Experience with Sage 1000 • Experience within cosmetic, pharma or food/drink FMCG industry