Wild Rose Beauty Elixir
- Product Details
- 19 Reviews
Free Seaweed & Arnica Foaming Bath 200ml with £50 spend
- Size 30ml
- PLU 2372
- Product Buying Options
Wild Rose Beauty Elixir is a best-selling, luxuriously rich serum that boosts skin’s radiance and leaves it feeling silky smooth.
With antioxidant-rich, organic wild rosehip oil, ultra-moisturising hyaluronic acid, skin brightening turmeric, as well as a balancing blend of organic geranium and patchouli essential oils, it gives your skin a healthy glow, naturally.
Why use a facial serum?
Serums target specific skincare concerns, such as dullness. Their unique composition means they can deliver a higher concentration of active ingredients where they’re needed.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Easily absorbed with a silky texture
- With a calming blend of organic geranium and patchouli essential oils
- Certified organic
Use daily after cleansing and toning. Gently massage one pump into skin, using an upwards and outwards sweeping motion, taking care around the delicate eye area. For best results follow with Wild Rose Beauty Balm.
Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl olivate, Palmitoyl tripeptide-5, Rosa canina (Rosehip) fruit oil*, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) root extract, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil*, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil*, Cymbopogon martinii(Palmarosa) herb oil*, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) leaf oil*, Sodium hyaluronate, Ascorbyl palmitate, Sorbitan olivate, Levulinic acid, Xanthan gum, Potassium sorbate, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient; Natural constituent of essential oils listed Made with 82% organic ingredients.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery