- Product Details
- Size 50g
- PLU 3387
- Product Buying Options
Traditionally used to strengthen and help protect the body.
Also known as Huang-qi, Astragalus is included in the Chinese 2,000 year old book 'Shen Nong Ben Cao Jin', and is considered one of the best tonics for immune health.
- Immune tonic
- Lung tonic
⟩How to use
One to two teaspoons daily. Add to smoothies, juices and teas, stir in to porridge, sprinkle over cereal or add to homemade superfood bars or 'buzz' balls.
Caution: Do not use in acute conditions or with immune-suppressant & blood thinning drugs
Top Tip: Think of it as your 'virtual shield' from germs.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery