Traditionally used to strengthen and help protect the body.
Also known as Huang-qi, Astragalus is included in the Chinese 2,000 year old book 'Shen Nong Ben Cao Jin', and is considered one of teh best tonics for immune health.
Caution: Do not use in acute conditions or with immune-suppressant & blood thinning drugs
Top Tip: Think of it as your 'virtual shield' from germs.
- Immune tonic
- Lung tonic
How to use:
One to two teaspoons daily. Add to smoothies, juices and teas, stir in to porridge, sprinkle over cereal or add to homemade superfood bars or 'buzz' balls.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery