Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Product Details
- 5 Reviews
Aromatic Foaming Bath 200ml free with £50 spend
- Size 300g
- PLU 5403
- Product Buying Options
Highly nutritious, versatile and organic, this is your health and beauty all-rounder. Pure, raw and unrefined coconut oil – it can either be used to condition your hair and skin, or as part of your everyday cooking.
- 100% virgin, organic, cold pressed and raw
- Nourishing for hair and skin
- Boosts energy
- No refrigeration required, even after opening
In the bathroom
Applied directly to the skin, or to the hair before washing, coconut oil is an effective moisturising treatment. Solid at room temperature but melts at body temperature, simply warm a little between the palms of your hands and apply.
In the kitchen
Loaded with health benefits, use it for baking, stir-frying or roasting vegetables, spread straight from the jar or added to salad dressings and smoothies. Store in a cool, dry place.
Coconut oil is also ideal for the cleansing Ayurvedic practice of oil pulling, reputedly an excellent way to support detoxification and boost overall oral health. Place one heaped teaspoon of coconut oil in the mouth, allow to melt, then swish the oil around, pushing it through your teeth, over the tongue and from cheek to cheek, taking care to reach every area, but not swallowing. Continue for 15-20 minutes, then spit out the oil and clean your teeth with a natural toothpaste. Oil pulling is best done on an empty stomach, for example first thing in the morning before breakfast.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*.
*Organically produced ingredient. Made with 100% organic ingredients.
Country of origin: Philippines.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery