Frankincense Nourishing Cream
Frankincense Nourishing Cream
Clinically proven to instantly hydrate and moisturise for up to 24 hours
We've increased the effectiveness of our iconic moisturising cream; not only is it now more nourishing than ever, its been clinically proven to instantly hydrate and keep on moisturising for up to an incredible 24 hours, while helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Our 100% naturally derived, 87% organic nourishing moisturiser now contains the worlds first FairWild certified organic frankincense, from Kenya, alongside our Somali frankincense.
Perfect for all skin types, particularly dry and mature skin
Were constantly looking to see how we can improve our products, making them even more effective, organic and wonderful to use. As advances in green chemistry occur, were always keen to be the first to apply them to our products, wherever possible replacing conventional products with new greener alternatives.
Were delighted to be relaunching one of our customer all-time favourites, and feel sure youre going to love the new improved version.
- Clinically proven to instantly hydrate
- Clinically proven to moisturise for up to 24 hours
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Deeply nourishes and replenishes
- With rejuvenating and revitalising frankincense oil
- Extra rich, ideal for dry and mature skin
How to Use:
Use twice daily for instant hydration and long-lasting moisturisation. Apply to clean, dry skin, after your daily Frankincense treatment and/or serum, in a light, upwards, circular motion.
I have been buying this cream for years and it used to be great - but the consistency seems to have changed and it is not as rich as it used to be. It is now sold in smaller jars and is much more expensive. Tried the richer serum but my skin went red and dry and then peeled off. A sample of the cream was sent off to Neal's Yard to investigate - still awaiting the response.
I agree with the other comments it has changed to become more organic but it is just not a thick as it used to be..........this cream won many beauty awards why change it.
This cream was £19 when I started buying it in 2010. I found it fantastic then, that it lasted really well and helped moisturise and clarify my skin. Unfortunately, now being priced at £27.50, I just can't justify spending that much.
Thinner. Feels as though it is original whipped with baby lotion. Does not do for skin what the original did. For the first time in some 20 years I am back to hunting for a new face cream and I am not alone. Please bring back the old formula, which was amazing: we miss it.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery