Calming Aftershave Balm
Calming Aftershave Balm
Our soothing aftershave balm cools and calms freshly shaven skin. The toning blend of refreshing witch hazel and soothing calendula is infused with English lavender essential oil to gently fragrance your skin and leave you feeling thoroughly well-groomed.
- For all skin types
- Cooling, calming and soothing
- With skin-protecting antioxidants
How to Use:
Massage into face after shaving to leave skin feeling calmed, smoothed and kissable.
Blue bottle - Plastic
*Organically produced ingredient. +Nut-based ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 70% organic ingredients. This is a vegan product.
This stuff calms my skin after shaving like no other and definitely helps prevents spots post shaving. I highly recommend it.
I bought a bottle of this ages ago - 2 or 3 years maybe. Now I do use other aftershaves as well, but with this one just a few drops is enough to soften up your face after shaving and give you a very slight smell of lavender and a sort of herby aroma - perfect for not smelling overpowering or for all day business. Since it takes just a few drops - more would just need wiping off as it doesn't evaporate like aftershaves - it lasts for absolutely ages. I am no lab scientist, but I would think one cc of this must be something like 10 applications - so would that be 50x10= 500. That is using it like aftershave around the beard area, but even so that's pretty good value.
I bought this along with the close shave oil as a present for my husband. He says it really soothes the skin after shaving and a little goes a long way. He smells nice when he's used it.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery