Nourishing Orange Flower Toner
- Product Details
- 3 Reviews
- Size 200ml
- PLU 0311
- Product Buying Options
This gentle toner is the simple way to nourish and refresh dry skin types. With natural neroli oil, distilled from the blossom of the bitter orange tree, it helps to tone your face and prime your skin to better absorb serum and moisturiser.
- For dry skin types
- Toning and clarifying
- Refreshing and refining
Blue bottle - Glass
Top Tips to keep skin hydrated
1. Drink plenty of water - Your skin needs water - 2 litres a day, including from food, is ideal. Add a slice of lemon to restore your skin's brightness.
2. Use a facial oil - Harsh weather conditions take their toll - help protect skin by adding a few drops of facial oil when applying your moisturiser.
3. Wash with cooler water - Taking hot showers and baths can dehydrate skin. So turn the temperature down by 5°C at the same time and save enough energy
Nutritional Tip for Dry Skin
This skin type lacks sebum so make sure to top up your levels with foods like avacado, unroasted nuts, seeds, summer berries and chia seeds.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol denat., Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) flower oil*, Levulinic acid, Glycerin, Potassium sorbate, Coco-glucoside, Citral, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.Made with 95% organically produced ingredients.This is a vegan product.
We are unable to send this product outside of the UK since it is prohibited by the relevant authorities (CAA, DFT and MCA).
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.