Wild Rose Beauty Elixir
Wild Rose Beauty Elixir
This best selling, luxuriously rich, radiance boosting serum leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. A nourishing blend of antioxidant-rich wild rosehip oil, ultra-moisturising hyaluronic acid, skin brightening turmeric, and Frankincense and Geranium Essential Oils, it’s the natural way to give your complexion a healthy glow.
Facial serums are intense treatments, helping to enhance the effectiveness of your moisturiser.
- Natural radiance boost for all skin types
- Easily absorbed, silky smooth texture
- With a smoothing tripeptide
How to use:
Use daily after cleansing and toning, while skin is slightly damp. Apply one pump to your fingertips and gently massage in using an upward circular motion, taking care around delicate eye area. For best results follow with Wild Rose Beauty Balm.
Blue bottle - Glass
*Organically produced ingredient; Natural constituent of essential oils listed Made with 82% organic ingredients.
Best serum so far!! I am 28 with combination/very sensitive/dry skin. Really helped getting rid of the dry patches I had and now is really normalizing my combination skin. When I wear it, my skin feels smooth and hydrated and doesn't shine at all! No matter how my skin feels, it always makes it look and feel good, I love it!! Also love the new packaging!
My skin is quite sensitive and at 45 its starting to show signs of ageing. After using the other serum for sensitive skin (which didn't do anything) I tried this one. Its the first moisturising serum that just does what I want - moisturise, calm and comfort my sensitive skin. Buying this one again.
This is the worst serum I've ever tried! It does not get absorbed at all, it just stays as a film on the surface of my skin. I have dry skin and I like using a moisturizing serum under my facial cream (at the moment Frankincense nourishing cream). This serum does not contribute, in fact it prevents my moisturizer from getting absorbed! Maybe it is good as a makeup primer, I don't know. (I did not buy this from Neal's Yard Remedies directly, but from a store in Sweden.).....Response from NYR on 24/05/16: We’re really sorry to hear that you are not happy with the elixir. This is created to be used after cleansing and only requires half a pump of the elixir to be applied, as it is very rich and nourishing for the skin. Please do contact us at Customer Services to discuss this further. We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery