Organic Argan Oil
Organic Argan Oil
This best selling Moroccan argan oil nourishes your skin and locks in moisture for beautiful hair and nails. Rich in antioxidants, this multi-purpose beauty oil also helps to protect your skin against daily environmental factors like the weather, which may affect its vitality.
For all skin types, hair and nails
Non greasy and easily absorbed
With skin-nourishing fatty acids
Rich in antioxidant vitamin E
Fair for Life
Our Organic Argan Oil is produced by an inspirational all-women cooperative near Agadir in Morocco. It is certified Fair for Life.
Fair for Life is one of the world’s leading independent social and fair trade accreditations – we’re proud to be the UK’s first health and beauty company to achieve Fair for Life certification.
How to use:
Warm a few drops of oil in your hands then massage into your skin, nails, and cuticles, taking extra care around the delicate eye area. For hair, simply smooth a small amount from roots to tips to reduce frizz, replenish, and revitalise.
Blue bottle - Glass
Bought this oil to use as a face moisturiser. Noticed great improvement in skin texture. My face glows after barely using the oil for three weeks.I will definitely buy this oil again, it's worth the cost...
I've been using this for a month as face moisturiser and it's fantastic. It absorbs well and leaves skin incredibly soft and nourished. Perfect size of bottle - would be even better if it came with a wee pump as you only need a few drops.
A couple of weeks of applying every day and it completely got rid of an unsightly, itchy, red, raised small mark on the top of my hand. Considering the mark had been there for about five years, and countless other products had done absolutely nothing, I am totally amazed. It disappeared about six weeks ago, and shows no sign of returning.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery