Rejuvenating Frankincense Facial Oil
Rejuvenating Frankincense Facial Oil
Deeply nourishes and revitalises ALL SKIN TYPES
A luxurious skin-nourishing treatment oil with a blend of frankincense and organic omega-rich botanical oils, to moisturise and tone the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
Proven in clinical trials to moisturise for up 12 hours
Apply the facial oil with a gentle massage action to further boost the skins circulation, for a visibly more radiant complexion.
- Soil Association approved and 98% organic
- Reduces appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Nourishing and strengthening with omega-rich oils
- Using facial massage to apply the product helps to promote a radiant and more youthful-looking complexion
- Proven in clinical trials to moisture for up 12 hours.
How to Use:
Apply daily, after cleansing. Place a few drops into the palm of the hand, then using your fingertips gently massage into the face, neck and dcollet area, in a gentle upwards circular movement, taking care around the delicate eye area. For best results follow with Frankincense Hydrating Cream.
Applying the facial oil with a gentle massage action will further boost the skins circulation for a visibly more radiant complexion.
my this product lasts ages. skin is left supple and makes you feel good with its ingredients that are all natural, this product is 98% organic!!
I use this every night and am sure the wrinkles are fading! It makes my skin feel amazing, strongly recommend using oils on your face, they really do work.
I have combination skin and always thought I had an oily T-zone so the idea of an oil horrified me. However after ready great reviews on the web I tried this. I will never look back! It smells beautiful, the dropper works a treat, it is lovely and think and has lasted me 2 months using it twice a day. I use it after a toner and before the moisturiser, on my face, neck and chest. It makes my skin feel warm instantly and creates a lovely even, matt, glowing and almost plumped effect. It doesn't make skin look oily at all and I have certainly noticed an improvement in the overall look and feel of my skin in this short time. The moisturisers go on really beautifully afterwards too. I ran out 2 days ago and I feel lost without it! This is going to be a regular for me. It is quite pricey but I'm happy to cut back on toner and wash so that I can afford this with the complementing moisturisers. Hope it works as well for everyone else as it has me!
I bought this facial oil a month ago.....what an amazing find!nI use it twice a day, before a bath in the evening and very gently massage into the skin and again in the morning after cleansing.nI love the smell and it was recommended for my ageing skin...I have mature, very English skin, fair with freckles.nI suits me and I have seen a big improvement in the texture of my skin.nI would recommend this product and I really love it.
I have been using Decleor iris oil before my day time moisturiser for a long time then I found this. What a find it's a non greasy oil that sinks into your skin leaving it pumped up ready for your moisturiser. The price is amazing when you think what is in this little bottle which lasts forever, dry patches have gone. Although not recommended I put a little on my eyelashes, they are silky long I cannot be without this product
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £7 Royal Mail (non trackable)
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery