Orange Flower Facial Oil
- Product Details
- 13 Reviews
- Size 30ml
- PLU 0552
- Product Buying Options
This award winning, skin-quenching facial oil replenishes dry skin types. With nourishing neroli oil, distilled from the blossom of the bitter orange tree, and a blend of omega and antioxidant-rich botanical oils, it also helps to protect against premature ageing, making it beneficial for younger skin.
Facial oils replenish your skin’s natural moisture levels while helping to protect it from future moisture loss. They’re useful in cold, dry weather when chilly winds and central heating may take a toll on your skin, or during the summer months when your skin may be feeling particularly sun-parched.
- For dry skin types
- Replenishing and nourishing
- Balances skin’s natural moisture levels
- Contains antioxidant rich essential fatty acids
- Dermatologically Tested
How to use:
Apply daily to freshly cleansed and toned skin. Simply add a few drops to your fingertips and massage in with an upward circular motion, taking care around the delicate eye area. For a glowing complexion, follow with Nourishing Orange Flower Daily Moisture.
Blue bottle - Glass
Macadamia ternifolia (Macadamia) seed oil*+, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Oenothera biennis (Evening primrose) oil*, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) seed oil*, Punica granatum (Pomegranate) seed oil*, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil*, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin) peel oil expressed*, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) flower oil*, Cananga odorata (Ylang ylang) flower oil*, Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea buckthorn) oil*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Tocopherol,Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. +Nut based ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oil listed. Made with 99% organic ingredients.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery