Nourishing Orange Flower Daily Moisture
- Product Details
- 9 Reviews
- Size 100ml
- PLU 0569
- Product Buying Options
Our soothing moisturiser replenishes, protects and quenches dry skin types. Distilled from the bitter orange tree, nourishing neroli oil is blended with antioxidant-rich pomegranate oil and ultra-moisturising hyaluronic acid to rehydrate your skin and leave it feeling calm and comfortable.
- For dry skin types
- Light and easily absorbed
- Skin nourishing and soothing
- Rich in protecting antioxidants
- Dermatologically Tested
How to use:
Blue bottle - Glass
Top Tips to keep skin hydrated
1. Drink plenty of water - Your skin needs water - 2 litres a day, including from food, is ideal. Add a slice of lemon to restore your skin's brightness.
2. Use a facial oil - Harsh weather conditions take their toll - help protect skin by adding a few drops of facial oil when applying your moisturiser.
3. Wash with cooler water - Taking hot showers and baths can dehydrate skin. So turn the temperature down by 5°C at the same time and save enough energy
Nutritional Tip for Dry Skin
This skin type lacks sebum so make sure to top up your levels with foods like avacado, unroasted nuts, seeds, summer berries and chia seeds.
Aqua (Water), Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil*+, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Centella asiatica (Gotu kola) extract*, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl glucoside, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin) peel oil expressed*, Punica granatum (Pomegranate) seed oil*, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) flower oil*, Cananga odorata (Ylang ylang) flower oil*, Avena sativa (Oat) kernel extract*, Sodium hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Alcohol denat.*, Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Xanthan gum, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. +Nut-based ingredient.Natural constituent of essential oils listed.Made with 95% organic ingredients.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery