Rehydrating Rose Facial Polish
Rehydrating Rose Facial Polish
Exfoliates and enriches normal to dehydrated skin.
Antioxidant milk thistle and aloe vera combined with gently exfoliating wild rose seed powder to leave skin smooth, enriched and revitalised.
- Rich in protecting antioxidants
How to Use:
Apply to damp skin with a circular massage motion then rinse thoroughly.
Aqua, Zea mays (Corn) starch*, Glycine soja (Soya) oil*, Glycerin*, Rosa centifolia (Rose) flower extract, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil*, Zinc oxide, Sucrose cocoate, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Rosa canina (Wild rose) seed powder*, Cetearyl olivate, Alcohol denat., Sorbitan olivate, Silybum marianum (Milk thistle) seed extract*, Propolis extract*, Cetyl alcohol, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Rosa damascena (Rose) flower oil*, Citrus limonum (Lemon) peel oil expressed*, Cananga odorata (Ylang ylang) flower oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil*, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Xanthan gum, Dehydroacetic acid, Levulinic acid, Glycerin, Potassium sorbate, Citric acid, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 84% organic ingredients.
This is a real joy to use. I have quite dry, sensitive skin and have tended to avoid scrubs as they have irritated, bit this is so gentle and has the most amazing smell.
I have tried a few face polishes before and they are either too harsh or not very exfoliating. When I tried this Rose Facial Polish, I could not believe how soft my skin was afterwards. It also brightend up my complexion. A new favourite for sure!
I used to love this product, but now it seems more oily with less ' scrub' content. Shan't be buying this again in a hurry!
I love this product. It makes my skin smooth and clears away any roughness. It smells great too. I use it once or twice a week whilst in the shower and leave it on for a couple of minutes.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £7 Royal Mail (non trackable)
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery