Organic Eye Make-Up Remover
Organic Eye Make-Up Remover
Gently removes even water-proof make-up, while conditioning lashes and hydrating and protecting the delicate eye area. The calming infusion includes nurturing damask rose, antioxidant white tea, soothing aloe vera and a smoothing tri-peptide. Oil-free.
Certified organic by the Soil Association.
- Gently removes even waterproof make-up
- Hydrating and conditioning
- Oil free
- Certified organic by the Soil Association
- Dermatologically tested
- Opthamologically tested
How to Use:
Shake well before use. Apply to cotton wool, hold lightly over closed eyes before gently wiping away.
*Organically produced ingredient. Made with 96% organic ingredients. This is a vegan product.
I've been using this makeup remover for the last year and couldn't recommend it highly enough. First I was very sceptical as when I tried it in a shop the consintency seemed so gentle that I was worried it wouldn't remove makeup without excessively rubbing my eyes. To my surprise it worked wonderfully, being so gentle for the eyes, not greasy like some oil-based eye-makeup removers tend to be (I had some tiny cysts forming beore when using these oil-based products. Plus it smells divine, which helps when you may sometimes be a bit lazy to remove the mascara before going to bed, it's a real treat before going to sleep!
I was sceptical of how effective this would be at removing my sometimes heavily dark eye make-up, but it had no problems removing it. In fact, it probably does so better than 'standard' products. It's gentle and leaves my eye area feeling nourished yet not oily, and a little goes a long way. Well done NY.
I'm now using this every day.I love the smell. It's gentle on my eyes, but does get tough mascara off.It doesn't leave an oily residue like so many of it's competitors.Top marks.
I have waited sooo many years for an 'Organic Eye Make-Up Remover'& now I have found it, not only is it Organic & Gentle, but it actually works even removing Waterproof Mascara & it smells divine & it isn't 'madly' expensive! I find if you hold a cotton wool pad against your eye splashed with Eye Make-Up Remover for a couple of seconds then gently wipe the closed eye area, the mascara is removed easily. My eye's are sensitive & I have used it for approx 6 weeks & had no reaction. Thank you Neal's Yard, another great product. Sara- Manchester
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £7 Royal Mail (non trackable)
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery