Rose Facial Wash
Rose Facial Wash
Our best selling, gently foaming facial wash cleanses normal and sensitive skin types by washing away make-up and everyday impurities. The refreshing blend of organic rose otto, soothing pink rose petals and antioxidant-rich aloe vera leaves your skin feeling soft, fresh and clean.
- For normal and sensitive skin types
- Soothes, refreshes and rehydrates
- The essence of 120 organic rose petals in every bottle
How to use:
Massage a small amount into damp skin, using an upward circular motion, taking care around the delicate eye area. Rinse with cool water, then gently pat dry. For best results use daily before moisturising and follow with our Rehydrating Rose Toner and Rehydrating Rose Daily Moisture.
Blue bottle - Glass
Aqua (Water), Glycerin*, Lauryl glucoside, Sucrose laurate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Rosa damascena (Rose) flower oil*, Rosa centifolia (Rose) flower extract*, Potassium sorbate, Citric acid, Levulinic acid, Alcohol denat., Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 69% organic ingredients.This is a vegan product.
I am 14 years old and suffer with terrible acne and black heads, I saw my mum using this and decided to try some. this may sound like I'm exaggerating, but after one wash all my blackheads were gone, this stuff is a bit pricey but well worth it and it is the only skincare I've tried that actually works!
I use this face wash every morning and night. It makes my skin super soft and smell gorgeous!!
I have quite sensitive and dry skin and this is the only face wash I have used that doesn't irritate and it leaves skin feeling reall clean and refreshed.
I use this face wash twice a day, it's all I use to take my makeup off, including mascara. It doesn't sting my eyes and removes all traces very well.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery