Rose Facial Wash
- Product Details
- 11 Reviews
- Size 100ml
- PLU 0046
- Product Buying Options
Our best selling, gently foaming facial wash cleanses normal and sensitive skin types by washing away everyday impurities. The refreshing blend of organic rose otto, soothing pink rose petals and antioxidant-rich aloe vera leaves your skin feeling soft, fresh and clean.
- For normal and sensitive skin types
- Soothes, refreshes and rehydrates
- The essence of 120 organic rose petals in every bottle
How to use:
Massage a small amount into damp skin, using an upward circular motion, taking care around the delicate eye area. Rinse with cool water, then gently pat dry. For best results use daily before moisturising and follow with our Rehydrating Rose Toner and Rehydrating Rose Daily Moisture.
Blue bottle - Glass
Top Tips to keep skin hydrated
1. Drink plenty of water - Your skin needs water - 2 litres a day, including from food, is ideal. Add a slice of lemon to restore your skin's brightness.
2. Use a facial oil - Harsh weather conditions take their toll - help protect skin by adding a few drops of facial oil when applying your moisturiser.
3. Wash with cooler water - Taking hot showers and baths can dehydrate skin. So turn the temperature down by 5°C at the same time and save enough energy
Aqua/Water/Eau, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sucrose Laurate, Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract*, Alcohol Denat., Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Levulinic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Levulinate, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Terpineol, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Geraniol.
*Organically produced ingredient.
Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery