Organic calendula and jojoba are combined to nourish and enrich dry or mature skin types in this gentle cleansing cream.
- Gently cleansing
- Also suitable for sensitive skin
How to Use:
Apply a pea-sized amount to cotton wool and wipe away daily impurities from the face. Rinse with warm water. Ideal as a daily cleanser, make-up and eye make-up remover.
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl alcohol, Coconut (Cocos nucifera) oil*, Witchazel (Hamamelis virginiana) extract, Calendula flower (Calendula officinalis) extract*, Alcohol denat.*, Cocoa (Theobroma cacao) butter*, Olive (Olea europaea) oil*, Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) seed oil*, Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) oil*, Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Lemon (Citrus medica limonum) oil*, Benzyl alcohol, Tocopheryl acetate, Amigel, Panthenol, Cinnamal, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. *Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 54% organic ingredients. This is a vegan product.
I have very sensitive skin with mild rosacea on my cheeks and have always struggled to find a cleanser that's suitable for my skin type. I was using Simple products but they had started to make my skin worse. I went to Neal's Yard in Bristol and was recommended this product and it's been amazing :) It's so gentle I can use it everyday and my skin looks really healthy. I use it in conjunction with soothing starflower daily moisturiser - both great products
I have been using this cleanser for almost a year now after searching for a new natural option. It is very gentle on the skin, and goes a long way. Just what I was looking for.
This is nice but nothing special, it is quite soothing.
Absolutely LOVE this cleanser! I have been using it for about 2 years now and it's the only cleanser that makes my sensitive and dry skin feel balanced and nourished. Smells amazing!
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery