White Tea Toning Eye Gel
White Tea Toning Eye Gel
Cooling, soothing and refreshing, this is toning and moisturising for the delicate skin around the eye.
Rich in nutrients and naturally protective antioxidant white tea, proven in our research with Kingston University to have the potential to reduce the risk of age-related wrinkles.
Suitable for both men and womens' skin.
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
- Dermalogically tested
How to use:
Apply one pump using the tips of your ring finger, in a gentle tapping motion around the boney socket area of the eye until absorbed.
Avoid rubbing or pulling the delicate skin directly around the eye as this may cause wrinkles! Apply morning and evening.
Hamamelis virginiana (Witch hazel) extract, Alcohol denat., Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Rosa centifolia (Rose) flower extract, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) extract*, Sodium hyaluronate, Camellia sinensis (White tea) leaf extract.
*Organically produced ingredient. Made with 6% organic ingredients. Made with 100% ingredients from natural origin. This is a vegan product.
I was diagnosed some years ago with 'blepharitis' in my left eye. I was told to use a hot damp flannel with a drop of baby shampoo to ease the problem. This was inconvenient although it helped a bit. I was given a sample to try in an NYR shop. Amazing! It eased my eye problem almost instantly. Since then I've used the gel daily and the 'blepharitis' no longer is a problem. You only need to use one tiny drop to cover both eyes so it goes a long way despite the very small tube. It lasts me 2-3 months at least. Having forgotten to order it once, the 'blepharitis' came back within 3 days. I was so pleased to get my new gel!
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery