NEW Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
NEW Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
A healthy cooking option, which can also be used to condition the skin and hair.
Highly nutritious, versatile and loaded with health benefits, coconut oil can be used for all culinary purposes: baking, stir-frying or roasting vegetables, spread it straight from the jar, add to salad dressings and even smoothies. Plus, its lower in calories than most oils.
Our organic virgin coconut oil is raw, unrefined, unbleached, and processed without heat to retain its unique balance of nutrients.
Applied directly to the skin, or to the hair before washing, coconut oil makes an extremely effective conditioning treatment, gently soothing dry, sensitive skin or scalps and adding lustre to dull hair.
Coconut oil is also ideal for the cleansing Ayurvedic practice of oil pulling, reputedly an excellent way to support detoxification and boost overall oral health.
- Ideal for everyday cooking and sports nutrition.
- Nourishing for hair and skin.
- 100% organic and raw.
- 100% virgin
- Vegan, non GM, unrefined Cold pressed expeller. No bleaching. No additives. No gluten or lactose. No preservatives. No pasteurisation. No hydrogenation.
How to use:
Coconut Oil is solid at room temperature but melts at body heat. To apply to skin or hair, warm a little between the palms of your hands and apply.
For oil pulling, place 1 heaped teaspoon of coconut oil in the mouth, allow to melt, then swish the oil around the mouth, pushing it through your teeth, over the tongue and from cheek to cheek, taking care to reach every area, but not swallowing. Continue for 15-20 minutes, then spit out the oil and clean your teeth with a natural toothpaste. Oil pulling is best done on an empty stomach, for example first thing in the morning before breakfast.
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place. No refrigeration required, even after opening. Solid at room temperature, melts between 23-26C.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*.
*Organically produced ingredient.
Made with 100% organic ingredients.
This product is suitable for vegans.
Country of origin: Philippines.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £2 Single Dried Herbs (Royal Mail)
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £7 Royal Mail (non trackable)
International (Within EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
Natural, Safe & Ethical
You Might Also Like:
£17.50 / 50ml