A fragrance-free moisturising blend, rich in essential fatty acids, to help maintain the skin's elasticity, prevent stretch marks and soothe the discomfort that can accompany expanding skin.
100% of the agricultural ingredients are produced organically. Mothers Balm comes in a large, stylish, blue glass jar.
- Helps prevent stretch marks
- Helps soothe the discomfort of expanding skin
- Fragrance free
How to Use:
Scoop a small quantity into the hands, allow balm to soften and then apply to the abdomen and breasts, avoiding the nipples.
Spread evenly and gently massage in to aid absorption. It will depend on the size of the abdomen, but no more than one teaspoon per application should be needed.
Suitable for use during and after pregnancy, with the greatest benefit being obtained when the abdomen starts expanding as the baby grows.
Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil*+, Cera alba (Beeswax)*, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) oil*, Macadamia ternifolia (Macadamia) seed oil*+.
*Organically produced ingredient. +Nut based ingredient. Made with 100% organic ingredients.
I'm 38 weeks pregnant and have used this from about 10 weeks pregnant. I have had stretch marks in the past during a growth spurt so thought I would definitely get them from pregnancy. So far so good, not a stretch mark in sight. I use every night before bedtime, and a small amount some mornings during third trimester. Convinced this balm has saved me from stretch marks and is worth every penny. Leaves your skin so soft and it's nice to know you're using 100% organic ingredients on baby bump. Will be buying this as a gift for any newly pregnant friends! Love it.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £2 Single Dried Herbs (Royal Mail)
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £7 Royal Mail (non trackable)
International (Within EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery