Organic Baby Barrier Cream
Organic Baby Barrier Cream
Our organic baby barrier cream gently soothes, protects, and helps prevent nappy rash. The 100% natural blend is suitable for baby’s delicate skin and includes pure organic beeswax and calming chamomile essential oils.
We’ve replaced the olive oil in our Organic Baby Barrier Cream with sunflower oil - rich in linoleic acid - to nourish baby’s skin.
- Helps prevent nappy rash
- Ideal gift for new parents
- Dermatologically Tested
- Free from synthetic fragrances, colours, parabens and non-GM
How to use:
Apply at each nappy change to soothe the skin and help prevent nappy rash. This organic baby product is gentle enough for newborns 6lbs 10oz and over.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Made with 82% organic ingredients and 18% mineral ingredients (Zinc Oxide).
Love this nappy cream great for treating nappy rash! I saw results on my baby instantly and a little really goes a long way. Lasted 10 months! However when i ordered another tub online unfortunately it was not the same it was flakey and left a crumbly white residue. Not sure if i got a dud batch or if they have changed the content of product since i bought my first tub, although the packaging is the same i'm not sure whats gone wrong...Response from NYR on 20.12.16 'Hello, we’re really sorry to hear that the cream is not as it should be. Please do contact us to discuss this further on firstname.lastname@example.org'
My baby had the beginnings of nappy rash, and this tub of delights cleared it up within 2 days. We already tried other creams and they didn't work. rnClean baby's bum make sure the skin is dry and cake it on! Result!
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery