Geranium & Orange Body Scrub
Geranium & Orange Body Scrub
Say goodbye to dull skin with this energising citrus scrub! It cleanses and smoothes dull and dry skin with Brittany Sea salt and nourishing shea nut butter to leave you feeling toned and beautifully soft.
We buy the beautiful geranium oil we use in this body scrub from a 150-strong women’s co-op in Ituri, DR Congo. We are helping them rebuild their lives after the recent civil war by paying a fair price for their oil, plus an additional premium for community projects.
• For all skin types
• Cleanses, tones and softens dull, dry skin
• Circulation boosting
• With Brittany Sea salt and moisturising shea and cocoa butters
We use natural, additive-free sea salt, harvested by traditional methods in the bay of Brittany, France. The salt harvesting ecological project has turned the bay area from a neglected swampland into an important wildlife wetland.
How to use:
Gently massage into damp skin with a circular motion and then rinse thoroughly. Due to the high salt content we advise you not to use this scrub on freshly shaven or broken skin.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 60% organic ingredients.
I love the sent and the way my skin feels after, its an invigorating yet relaxing sent. I also use the body butter. LOVE LOVE LOVE how fragrant it is, really uplifts my sprirts:)
I used this for a week on a short trip and never needed to moisturise afterwards. My skin feels amazing and I feel wonderful.nBUY THIS STUFF its NYR at its best.
I have just started using this amazing scrub in conjunction with Geranium Body Butter. They make a perfect pair. Knowing the benefits of Dead sea salts, this scrub in beneficial and very useful for the skin. In just the first application, my skin looks clean and feels fresh. My psorisis in the palm of my hands have startd to heal so quickly. The scrub in absolutely successful and useful.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery