Seaweed Salt Scrub
Seaweed Salt Scrub
A detoxifying and exfoliating body scrub to smooth and tone your skin. This invigorating blend of black pepper, grapefruit, and ginger essential oils stimulates the senses, while a natural, biodegradable blend of kaolin, sea salt, bentonite, and pumice exfoliate skin.
All our scrubs and polishes are made using all-natural, biodegradable exfoliating particles, making them safe for both you and our oceans.
- For all skin types
- Exfoliating, cleansing, and toning
- Detoxifying and invigorating
- Mineral-rich seaweed infusion
- Massage gently to help boost circulation
- Microbead free
How to use:
Use once a week to exfoliate, or even more often and as necessary on areas such as elbows and feet to smooth and polish rough skin. Rub tube between hands and shake well before use. Gently massage into damp skin, concentrating on areas of sluggish circulation, but avoiding delicate areas. If you have particularly sensitive skin why not try one of our gentle body polishes – Rose & Geranium Body Polish or Frankincense & Mandarin Body Polish.
Good for you and great for the environment
We always use natural exfoliants in all of our scrubs and polishes. We believe that plastic has no place in our products, in our oceans or in our food chain.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 100% ingredients from natural origin: 62% natural minerals & salts, and 6% organic ingredients.
I suffer from really itchy dry skin on my legs, this has pretty much eradicated this! Also smells delicious.
If you are not using it very gently, you will end up having tiny scratches on your body. Some salt pieces are too big, so sometimes it's hard to squeeze the scrub out of a tube. I don't recommend this product.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery