Bee Lovely Body Lotion
Bee Lovely Body Lotion
Delightfully scented this luxurious natural body lotion is infused with moisturising organic honey and the uplifting fragrance of Orange and Mandarin Essential Oils to subtly scent while softening the skin.
• Beautifully moisturising
• Skin-nourishing and softening
• Enriched with moisturising organic honey
• Sales help raise money for our bee lovely charities and projects.
• Gentle enough for the whole hive, including children aged 3 years and over.
How to use:
Apply daily and after bathing by massaging a small amount into the legs, arms and body.
Aqua (Water), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Glycerin, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetearyl glucoside, Cera alba (Beeswax)*, Citrus sinensis (Orange) peel oil expressed*, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin) peel oil expressed*, Styrax tonkinensis (Benzoin) resin extract*, Mel (Honey)*, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Tocopherol, Xanthan gum, Alcohol denat.*, Levulinic acid, Sodium levulinate, Potassium sorbate, Sodium dehydroacetate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient.Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Made with 94% organic ingredients.
I usually don't like bodylotions, they feel sticky on the skin and the scent is too strong and unnatural. nI got sample of this bodylotion few days ago, and I can't live without this product anymore. The scent is beautiful, and natural (I personally think that I smell like orange cheesecake :D) My skin feels now moisturised and soft.
This product smells wonderful and is really easy to use thanks to the design of the bottle. You get very good coverage and it absorbs easily. I have been really surprised at how smooth and soft my legs feel all day after using this.
Lovely lotion from a magazine, thank you. I am using it as moisturiser as well as hand cream, but please please bring it out as a moisturiser for the face as well - divine smell, no discomfort, good ingredients.
More orangey than expected but works a treat. Very thick so needs to be worked in to skin well.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery