Wild Rose Body Elixir
Wild Rose Body Elixir
A nourishing radiance boost for ALL SKIN TYPES
Our indulgent Wild Rose Body Elixir intensely nourishes and boosts skins elasticity and radiance, while the skin is delicately fragranced with the subtle scent of our essential oil infusion.
Enriched with wild rosehip oil, a fantastic source of antioxidant vitamin C to help keep skin looking and feeling healthy and radiant, antioxidant acai, rich in skin-plumping omegas 6 and 9, and ultra-moisturising cocoa butter and Brazil nut oil.
- Luxuriously nourishing
- Boosts skins radiance and elasticity
- Sublime aromatherapeutic fragrance
- Dermatologically Tested
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin
- Clinically Tested
How to Use:
Apply liberally to the body for skin that glows with radiance. For added moisturisation, apply after bathing to slighty damp skin.
*Organically produced ingredient.Natural constituent of essential oils listed.Fair Trade. + Nut/seed based ingredient. Made with 84% organic ingredients.
this stuff is truly amazing, after one application my dry and sensitive 37 year old skin was peachy soft and after 2 or 3 it feels even softer as well as super happy and well balanced. i must say that although it feels incredible going on, soothing and refreshing and lovely, it can take a minute or two to sink in so allow yourself some time before you get dressed and rush out. in case this seems offputting, don't let it be - this stuff could always be used as a treatment 2 or 3 times a week while you stick to a faster absorbing cream on busy days. miraculous product. viva organic beauty
Very nice product, moisturising and smells very nice. You need to apply it on slightly damp skin to absorb easier.
The "bumples" on the backs of my arms disappeared after using Wild Rose Body Elixer! It's amazing. Perfect for dry winter legs, too.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £7 Royal Mail (non trackable)
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery