Calendula & Oat Lotion
Calendula & Oat Lotion
A soothing and gentle lotion for dry, sensitive skin.
Combines essential fatty acid rich oils of borage and evening primrose with extracts of calendula and oat to gently soothe and moisturise dry, problem skin.
- Deeply soothing
- Suitable for extreme dryness and sensitive skin
- Dermatologically Tested
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin
- Clinically Tested
How to use:
Apply to the body as required.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 71% organic ingredients.
This is the perfect moisturiser for eczema! It has stopped the itching and calmed it right down for me!! Its taken me 24 years to find the perfect cream for my flare ups:) I'm buying this again and never stopping!
This lotion is lovely. I have dry skin with a tendency towards eczema, and have found this moisturises it so well. The chickweed in it is great for calming eczema- I use it as an all over body lotion, in conjunction with Stellaria cream for specific areas of eczema.
I have very sensitive skin, and found that after using other moisturisers from off the shelf in the high street stores, this product is like no moisturiser I have ever used before. It is light, airy, soft - I love the soft smell of the oat mixed in with the calendula. What I love so much about this product is that a little goes a long way and am amazed at how well it hydrates the skin whilst at the same time not being a thick cream/moisturiser. I forget I have moisturiser on which is wonderful - as with bigh street brands my skin feels sticky and clogged after as if my skin will not absorb the cream. This is an amazing buy and cannot commend enough.
I love this lotion, though the very natural, oaty aroma did take a little getting used to. I find it eases itching and redness on arms caused by keratosis pilaris, and makes an excellent, very soothing winter hand lotion. I also used it to soothe my hands during a bout of contact dermatitis caused by a household cleansing product.nThe pump dispenser on the 200ml makes use very easy.
Was recommended this product by a homeopath to treat my daughters eczema and it's been great to have a natural product that both she and I like and that really soothes her dry skin !
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery