Beauty Sleep Body Butter
Beauty Sleep Body Butter
This sumptuously rich body butter is the perfect pre-sleep prep. Infused with calming Ylang Ylang and Patchouli Essential Oils and nourishing organic shea and cocoa butters, it has a restful aroma and works overnight for skin that feels soft and beautifully pampered.
• Perfect for all skin types
• Deeply nourishing
• Beautiful blend of calming essential oils
• Restful fragrance to help soothe the body and mind
How to use:
Use at bedtime or after bathing. Warm the butter between your hands before massaging a small amount into the legs, arms and body.
*Organic ingredient.+ Nut-based ingredientNatural constituent of essential oils listed.
I bought this recently as it looked like a rich moisturiser, but doubted it's ability to help relaxation and sleep. rnI have a stressful job and do not sleep well so thought it worth a try. I found the cream very rich and my skin felt soft and smooth long after application. You need only small quantities and so the jar will last, which is good considering the price.The most amazing feature is the fact it really helps me sleep. I nod off within 20 minutes. I am delighted and will continue to use it. I don't like the smell very much, but it does the trick. I've never been a fan of pachouli. Price works out well compared to other ethical brands
I rang your team this morning to say that I have only used Beauty Sleep Body Butter for two months and it has cleared a diagnosed eczema I have been suffering from for 3 years. I have seen two Consultant dermatologists, my husband arranged to come to the Island for advice and they prescribed steroid creams etc. my G.P. has been treating me for 3 years for this with Diprobase, Balneum Plus, Betnovate and lots of other "remedies" including anti-histomines - I have not been able to use soap or washing products - I just hope this cream will help others with a similar problem, I had trouble sleeping with itch and felt I would never get rid of it - it was recommended to me by Isla Scott my husband`s physiotherapist who is an agent for Neal`s Yard Remedies. It`s incredible.
I am used to using another brand of body butter but decided to try NYR. This smells lovely, although a bit thinner than my normal body butter. It absorbs in to the skin quickly and moisturises for a long time afterwards. A bit more expensive than my normal brand but a nice treat!
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery