Wild Rose Hand Cream
Wild Rose Hand Cream
Our Wild Rose Hand Cream is a beautifully fragranced customer favourite. Enriched with antioxidant-rich rosehip seed oil, it deeply nourishes and softens to leave hands feeling soft and looking radiant.
• Deeply nourishing
How to Use:
Apply regularly, paying special attention to your nails and the backs of your hands. Recommended for all skin types to keep hands and nails perfectly conditioned.
Very sad it is permanently out of stock...Response from NYR on 04.05.17 'We're sorry that you've been unable to order this item, however it is now back in stock and available to buy.'
Absorbs well and leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and nourished. There is no greasy residue and it has a beautiful long lasting scent.
Agree with review that reckons it changed when packaging changed. Used to the best hand cream for extremely dry, eczema prone skin. Now doesn't last and not as thick/moisturising...Response from NYR on 09.02.17 'Thank you for your feedback. I would like to assure you that we have not changed the formulation, only the packaging and I’m sorry to hear that it is not working as well for you. Please do contact us if you would like to discuss this further at firstname.lastname@example.org'
I've used this for a year or two and loved it. Don't know if the recipe changed or my skin changed, but it stopped working for me about the time the packaging changed. Really disappointed - it had felt miraculous!...Response from NYR on 13.10.16 'Our recipe for the hand cream has not changed. Please do contact us and we can arrange some samples of other hand creams for you to test out. Our email address is email@example.com'
Received this as a sample when buying the beauty balm. The tube didn't last long, as I loved it, I have bought a full size tube and use it every day. It has a soothing smell, and is very nourishing for my skin especially in this cold weather.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery