Cut and shaped from porous volcanic rock found in Turkey, pumice stones can be used on hard skin or calluses on the feet, hands or the elbows, as well as to help remove ingrained dirt from the skin.
- Porous volcanic rock
- Use on hard skin, calluses, hands, feet and elbows
- Helps remove ingrained dirt
How to use:
For best results use in a hot bath once the skin has been softened. Gently scrub any hard or calloused skin or area of skin containing ingrained dirt.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £7 Royal Mail (non trackable)
International (Within EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery