Comfrey & Mallow Foot Balm
Comfrey & Mallow Foot Balm
Pamper tired feet with this soothing salve. It nurtures dry, cracked heels and hard skin using a blend of almond and wheatgerm, calming comfrey and softening mallow. For a more intensive treatment, apply before bed, slip feet into a pair of socks and allow the balm to soak in overnight.
• Soothes dry, cracked skin
• Helps to keep skin supple
• Revitalising and nourishing
• With soothing comfrey
How to use:
Gently massage into feet paying particular attention to heels and other areas of dry or hard skin. Allow time for the cream to be absorbed.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol denat.*,Helianthus annuus seed oil*, Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil*, Cetearyl alcohol, Glycerin,Symphytum officinale extract*, Cetearyl glucoside, Cetearyl olivate, Triticum vulgare germ oil*, Cera alba*, Calendula officinalis flower extract*, Althaea officinalis root extract*, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, Citrus sinensis peel oil expressed*, Citrus limon peel oil*, Sorbitan olivate, Potassium sorbate, Levulinic acid, Sodium levulinate, Tocopherol, Xanthan gum, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced. From essential oils.
Made with 90% organic agricultural ingredients.
I have spent more years than I can remember trying to find a good foot cream that will heal my cracked heels. The cream soaks in really well. I have applied morning and night and can see 70% improvement after nearly finishing a jar. I strongly believe that my heels will look, feel and appear 30 years younger with another jar. I am super impressed and recommend this product to anybody who has suffered chronic, dry cracked heels like I have.
This is fantastic! Smooth, smells delicious, quickly absorbed and great for a really deep moisturising treatment. A little goes a long way too! Would highly recommend.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery