Pumice Foot Scrub
Pumice Foot Scrub
Getting to work on even the toughest soles, this scrub treats tired feet in one simple step. It uses an exfoliating blend of peach seed and pumice to soften dry, hard or cracked skin while mallow and cleansing ginger mint work to smooth and freshen feet.
• Exfoliates, smoothes and softens
• Ginger Mint Essential Oil to freshen and revitalise.
How to use:
Mix with a little water in your palm and then massage into your feet with small circular movements, paying particular attention to areas with the hardest skin. Rinse off with warm water.
Aqua, Kaolin, Pumice powder, Prunus persica (Peach) seed powder, Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower extract*, Alcohol denat.*, Propolis cera extract*, Chamomilla recutita (Chamomile) extract*, Althaea officinalis (Marsh mallow) extract*, Mentha gentilis (Ginger mint) oil, Litsea cubeba oil*, Cinnamomum camphora linalooliferum (Ho) leaf oil, Glycerin, Xanthan gum, Levulinic acid, Potassium sorbate, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Made with 9% organic ingredients and 68% natural minerals.
Followed the instructions on a recent promotional leaflet. Do soak feet for a least 10 minutes. Then use this wonderful scrub. The very best I've ever used, works exceptionally well and leaves feet smooth and soft. Not oily, sticky or tacky. Absolutely great, will never use any other foot scrub, light fragrance. Very impressed. A leaflet with product would be good idea.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery