Bee Lovely Bath & Shower Gel
Bee Lovely Bath & Shower Gel
This gentle citrus based gel is blended with zesty orange and mandarin essential oils to get you buzzing in the morning. It is enriched with moisturising organic honey to keep your skin soft.
What’s more, you’ll be helping to raise money for our bee friendly charities and projects with every bottle you buy.
- Gentle cleansing for the whole family
- Enriched with moisturising organic honey
- Fruity, energising citrus scent
- Helps raise money for our bee lovely charities
How to use:
Apply sparingly to damp skin to gently cleanse, or add to running water for a fragrant, uplifting soak. Suitable from 3 years and above.
Blue bottle - Plastic
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Lauryl glucoside, Cocamidopropyl betaine, , Mel (Honey)*, Glyceryl laurate, Alcohol denat.*, Citrus sinensis (Orange) peel oil expressed*, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin) peel oil expressed*, Styrax tonkinensis (Benzoin) resin extract*, Sodium levulinate, Levulinic acid, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl cinnamate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
* Organically produced ingredient Natural constituent of essential oils listed
I would give this zero stars if I could! Really horrible and drying on my skin. I hate it!...Response from NYR on 25.05.17 'Thank you for your feedback and we're really sorry to hear of your disappointment with our bath & shower gel. Please do contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss this further and so that they can arrange an alternative for you.'
I was really surprised to read the previous review. My son has had terrible eczema for as long as I can remember and this is one of the few products we are able to use that doesn't cause his eczema to flare up. Don't write this off if you have eczema, see if you can get a sample sachet and do a patch test if you are worried, but I would highly recommend it.
This is the most irritating product I have ever used, it made my eczema flare up immediately, all night and the next few days. Would definitely not use on my children! It is not mild enough.rnrnFROM NEAL'S YARD REMEDIES:rnWe are so sorry you have found this product irritating. All our products are developed and manufactured in line with UK and European Cosmetics Safety legislation. This requires all cosmetic products to undergo a safety assessment before they are put onto the market, and our development testing includes human volunteer trials to help assess the potential for negative reactions. Please do contact our customer services team on email@example.com if you’re unhappy with this product.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery