Seaweed & Arnica Foaming Bath
Seaweed & Arnica Foaming Bath
This revitalising, foaming infusion has been specially formulated to ease tired muscles and weary limbs. Combining mineral-rich seaweed, comfrey and arnica with pure essential oils of lemon, pine, juniper and lavender, simply add to a bath to restore a sense of vitality when you’re feeling overtired.
- Soothes tired muscles
- Restores and revitalises
- With soothing arnica and mineral-rich seaweed
How to use:
Pour liberally under warm running taps and swirl to disperse. Sink in, inhale the therapeutic aromatherapy blend, and relax.
Blue bottle - plastic.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 58% organic ingredients
This aromatic foaming bath is the greatest thing I've ever tried to relieve my back pain (a severe scoliosis induces pressure on my lower back at times) and to energize me when I feel overtired. It's lovely herbal smell is fresh and very different, something like a walk in a pine forest after the rain while crossing citrus and lavender fields...
I have paid family members, driven to neighbouring towns and my Xmas and birthday presents all include it...such is my need to have some of this available at all times in my bathroom! I have a condition where my neck muscles sometimes go into spasm, usually overnight but sometimes due to hormone fluctuations and though I take medication, this product brings REAL relief. It smells great and you feel totally relaxed when you reluctantly get out of the bath! It aids restful sleep and is also ideal after my ballet class, long walks, or my job with 25 pre-schoolers and a Mum to my own 2 children!!!
I find a little goes a long way with this, and I like that it has comfrey as well as arnica in it to soothe muscles and joints. I have used this for years now, as I love the scent of it as well as the ingredients list, and I think the litre bottle is excellent value. It froths really well for a non-nasty, veg oil-based foamer. I also find it mixes well with other scents, which helps mix things up a bit with such a large bottle! Lovely product.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery